Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Sunday, July 8, 2007

Eight random facts about about me.

Saw this type of list on another blog and thought it would be of interest to some ... maybe ... if I put a similar list here.

8. I always speak my mind.
7. I like any flavor over chocolate.
6. I am very well educated.
5. I love animals.
4. Humor is my life's blood.
3. I hate onions and onions hate me.
2. I have the patience to watch paint dry and grass grow.
1. I do not tolerate bigotry, willful ignorance or other forms of hate.

1 comment:

earthpassenger(Kevin) said...

1. I spent ten years in college but I have no degree.
2. I'm not really sure if my eyes are more blue or green and I have no plans to verify it
3. As far as blue jeans are concerned many people seem to have a problem with them developing holes over the knees--I've never had that problem; mine always develop holes in the crotch.
4. I am recurrently bothered that I keep forgetting the difference between the words "skulk" and "sulk." I have thought of devising some kind of mnemonic trick to put an end to that problem but I think I'd just as soon prefer spending the time revising my elevator speech on universal health care.
5. A more passionate concern of mine is whether I should read a book before seeing the movie based on it or vice versa. (Current dilemma: "Atonement", the forthcoming movie or Ian McEwan's book sitting on my shelf for a year now while fully aware that either the movie could spoil the book or the book could spoil the movie.)
6. I saw the third Pirates of the Carribean movie with my family and I agreed with everyone that it was the worst of the three--but it was the only one I enjoyed.
7. If they make any more movies based on amusement park rides I hope they do the Merry-Go-Round next!
8. Am I trying to hard to come up with some of these random facts?? OK , I currently have just one pair of slacks that doesn't have my notorious hole in the crotch problem and I wash it just about every day I have to work. But I'd love to be able to wear those holy crotch jeans someplace where the women all have the same problem!


Peace