Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Cyberstalkers

Lordy, lordy, lordy, it seems I have a 'cyberstalker' or 'stalkers' on another forum and they are talking out of school about me.

What will I do?!

Well right now I am sitting down shortly to a roast turkey dinner with all the trimmings and after that I quite possibly will go to sleep with a full belly. I know it's not that time yet, but, hey, I cooked so I'm going to eat it.

Oh, back to the 'cyberstalking', maybe I'll just belch and be done with it. I mean if some one is so insecure and immature as that they are of no consequence and as such beneath notice - which is all they crave anyway ... notice ... deny them that and they go away, they may go away mad but they go away.

No comments: