Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Seek Pablum and you will find it

An old forum I used to frequent has gone the way of the DoDo ...

I have been informed that since I have left the forum it has catapulted to the bottom of a cliff into a sea of mediocrity and meaningless drivel with posts as interesting as day old oatmeal - in less than 30 days.

Even the Haters have become bored with themselves (which is hard to fathom, I know, but they have). I won't bore you with some of the excerpts and entire posts I have received via e-mail, suffice to say they make one begin snoring.

Since my departure numerous others have followed suit - all fed up with the pablum and the ardent striving for just that - pablum - on the part of the games players who are accusing all who leave of being 'games players'.

So, as the sages tell you ... seek pablum and you will find it. The forum games players sought it and by damn they found it.

No comments: