Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Friday, October 17, 2008

And I Quote

"I grew up in western Pennsylvania. I grew up in a steel town - Butler, PA - and those people are not racist.

What they are are people that look at a nigger like Obama,
who won’t wear the American flag pin, and he is not in concert with their values.

It has nothing to do with the color of that nigger's skin."

~ Rick Santorum's (repugican, particularly a Man-on-Dog Sex pervert repugican) private thoughts while speaking with a reporter.

Read it all at Think Progress

OK, tell me I heard him incorrectly. Oh, I thought I had not. When will these nits (you can't call'em nitwits - they aren't that bright) learn that some people do listen and remember ...

No comments: