Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Saturday, November 15, 2008

Latissimus dorsi

Latissimus dorsi

Them's fancy words for the large muscle in the back.

In all my years of sports, soldiering, work, play and living in general I have never have it 'catch' like it did last night.
I haven't been to sleep since 0430 yesterday morning, even a bullet didn't hurt as much as my back did last night for no good reason.


Went to the family doctor and when I got there they had pulled the Mrs., chart - you know the one that takes a forklift to lift and is thicker that
War and Peace ... in Russian ... in Braille and that's just Volume One of it - instead of mine - the one that a slight breeze would blow away.
I don't make it to the doctor all that much - and had to wait while they went to the lower vault to look under the mountain of dust and cobwebs there to find it ... like I said I don't make it to the doctor all that much because I am rarely ill, but when I am ... I am!

No comments: