Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Thursday, January 8, 2009

What they are saying

The inbox has been overflowing recently so I took the time to sift through the sea of missives (something I rarely do as many readers already know). Below are a few of the comments dating back several weeks:

Best thing I've read all day. - Bill in Washington, DC
I am glad someone says it like it is. - Richard in Asheville
Way cool blog - Tommy in Miami
What it is, is fantastic! - Jean in Paris
You're a genius - Ted in Davidson
Carolina Naturally and coffee gets my day off right - Mary in Tulsa
Best thing I've found on the net in a long time. - Kenneth in Dallas

Editor's Note: Not too sure about the 'genius' thing there Ted. I'll just have to take your word for it ... the Mrs., is withholding judgment for the moment.

No comments: