Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Monday, May 11, 2009

Repugicans at it again

In the latest repugican peccadillo ...
(as posted by DBK over at Skippy the Bush kangaroo)

John Boehner and the Stripper Poles

Okay, I don't usually write about politics, but this story is pretty significant. It seems that John Boehner (r-OH-8) has used his congressional funding to install stripper poles in his office and is making staff members dance with them. Yeah, it surprised me a little, but given the David Vitter and Larry Craig and Mark Foley scandals, and all the many other Republican sex scandals of the past several years, it doesn't surprise me all that much.

I think this calls for a congressional investigation. I don't think our tax money, or rather the money we have to borrow from China since George Bush and his Republican Congresses worked so hard to steal all of our money, should be used for this purpose. I'm sure the Chinese would object.
Makes you wonder, it does.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think this calls for confirmation. Not every rumor is true... not even the one's that tittilate.