Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Sunday, October 10, 2010

Dark Chocolate Prevents Damage From Strokes

dark chocolate covered fair trade espresso beans photo.JPG
photo: Sara Novak
In the same way that I'm fond of scientific studies detailing the benefits of a glass of red wine, I'm also very open to the benefits of dark chocolate. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside to know that my little vice, isn't a vice at all (in moderation of course). A study at Johns Hopkins that I read about on Natural News says just that. Read on to find out about another new benefit to indulging in some organic, Fair Trade Certified dark chocolate.

No comments: