Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sharing the Wealth

A rich man is driving down the highway and he see's a man in the median eating handfuls of grass, he tell his driver to pull over and he yells to the man, "What are you doing there?"

The man says, "I am broke and hungry and this is the best I can find."

The rich guy says, "Come with me and I can help!"

The poor man says, "But what about my wife?"

The rich guy says, "She can come too!"

The poor man says, "But my children are just up the road, what about them?"

The rich guy, reluctantly say's, "They can come too".

The poor man says "How about my aunt and uncle, and sisters?"

To which the rich guys replies,

"Just how big do you think my lawn is?"

No comments: