Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Sunday, December 12, 2010

Australian teenager captures footage of alien

Alex Player has captured footage of what appears to be a mysterious alien creature moving in his backyard. The 16-year-old Bilambil Heights resident has captured four different encounters with the alien creature on film and believes the creature has entered his home.


“The first time I saw it was the clearest. It was not that tall – only as high as the grass – and a grey colour with a big head,” Alex said. “It didn’t make a single sound. I’m a believer but I have never seen anything like this before. I’m open to the idea. Who would be out in that area late at night? I don’t think it could be anything else.”

The images were captured on October 5, October 24, November 20 and November 28 on a video camera and mobile phone. Alex said the being entered his home on one occasion.

Contains NSFW language.


“In early November it came into the house. I think it came from my mum’s room and through the house,” Alex said. “My mum and I sat in my room. It moved through the house in two minutes. Then we heard a thud outside, like it was jumping off the veranda.”

No comments: