Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Sunday, December 26, 2010

Candy Diet

Hey kids! Ask your parents if you can try this: My Week of Eating Nothing But Candy.
While a month of eating nothing but candy seemed like an exciting feat, I assumed it would end in something less exciting: my death. So I thought a week of eating exclusively Christmas candy would be a great excuse to test my sugar endurance, and eat pounds and pounds of candy, which I love. Plus: probably no death. Bonus!
He used Excel to make a chart of three daily ratings:
candy chart
And he accidentally discovered a new weight loss method:
To see just how much destruction this week had done to my body, I had weighed myself before starting. Somehow, I lost four pounds. I believe this is because candy is the new miracle weight loss secret!You might argue that it is due to violent malnourishment. I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.

No comments: