Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Thursday, January 6, 2011

Comments about Carolina Naturally

Due to last night's 'editor meltdown at blogger' I was able to find time to go through the comments (which as long time readers know happens only on the 15th blue moon of the month around here).

Here are a few:

Very Interesting!

Thank You

Your blog keeps getting better and better!

Splendidly done

Just wanted to say hello

I want to thank you for your work. You have done really very good site. Great work, great site! Thank you!

I really think this site carolinanaturally.blogspot.com was great and nice to be here.

Hi your website is cute

Great Site. Was added to mybookmarks. Greetings From USA.

I like your blog, especially your National debt counter.

I see you put a lot of work into this one. I respect it!! Good luck and keep up the good work.

Your blog looks cool and it is appreciated.

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

By the way, good writing style. I'd love to read more

keep rocking

Thanks for the science links. Keep up the good work.

No comments: