Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Tuesday, February 15, 2011

That's Racing

Three racing horses were hanging in the bar, trying to impress each other.

The first said, "Well, I've raced 25 times and won 17 of them."

The other one, "Uh, that's nothing man, I've started 54 times and was the winner 45 of them."

The third laughed and said, "You're a couple of losers. I have done 84 races and I won 76!"

Suddenly a voice from below was humming and a Greyhound Wippet was going "Hrrrm, hrrrmm... I just would like to say that I have raced 150 times and won all of them!"

The horses were stunned ...and couldn't say anything at first. At last one of them cried out,

"HEY GUYS! A TALKING DOG!"

No comments: