Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Friday, March 25, 2011

Bigfoot Captured?

Thomas Byers from Shelby, North Carolina, USA, says he has captured a video of Bigfoot. On the evening of Tuesday March 22, he and a friend were driving down Golden Valley Road in northern Rutherford County in North Carolina just off Highway 226 when they both observed a large upright brown furry animal between six and seven feet tall come up out of the field beside the road.

Om this site - where you can see the video he took - he says: It was truly amazing. But as I stood there filming it I saw and felt the hairs standing up on my arms. It was one of the most amazing things I have ever seen. One thing I know is the smell of it was horrid. It smelled like a cross between road kill and a skunk. And it did not like the fact that I was there on the road with it. In the video you can hear it snarl or growl at me as it crosses the road.

No comments: