Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Saturday, March 5, 2011

Businessman Spends $310,000 To Clone His Beloved Dogs

Peter Onruang love for his deceased dogs , Wolfie and Bubble, seems to know no bounds.  Peter paid a South Korean biotechnology company  a whopping $310,000 to clone them.
The first clones should be available in the next 6-months.  It’s very possible that he may get more than one clone of Wolfie the dog. If does he plans to name them all Wolfie.
Peter also hopes that one day he can clone himself.
“If I had an opportunity to clone myself, I’d do it right now,” Onruang says. “Because it’s me… I’m raising myself. I already know exactly my strengths and weaknesses. This person is gonna be the new and improved me, and would live the life I’ve always wanted to live.”

No comments: