Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Sunday, April 24, 2011

Higher Gas Prices Affect Gas Buying Behavior

This just in: More Drivers Running Out Of Gas.
out of gas With gas prices pushing $4 a gallon, a lot of people are trying to stretch their dollar at the gas pump, but some of them are trying to stretch it a little too far.
Since the beginning of March, AAA has seen an 18 percent increase in the number of roadside calls for people running out of gas.
A stranded motorist says:
“I never put a lot in because I can’t afford to fill it up.”
A gas station attendant says:
“Before it was more absentminded than anything else. But now, I believe people are like, ‘Man, I got to buy something else so I’m not going to put gas in the car. I should be able to make it,’ and they don’t.”

No comments: