Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Monday, April 25, 2011

Woman finds alligator in bedroom

A Manatee County woman got quite a surprise on Saturday when she found a 6-foot alligator in her house. Seeing the gator was quite a shock for homeowner Alexis Dunbar, who had just walked in her front door.

"I look to the right," she said. "And there's an alligator in my guest bedroom." Dunbar immediately got out of the house, and became concerned for her pets.


"My cats are like my daughters," she said. "So I thought my cat was eaten. There was blood everywhere." But the blood was from the gator himself. Both of Dunbar's cats were shaken up, but are otherwise doing fine.

It is believed the gator crawled up the bank of the pond behind the house, under a chain-link fence, across the yard, through a screen on the porch, and then through a doggie door and into the house.

No comments: