Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Escaped kangaroo goes on lingerie theft rampage in Czech Republic

Benji the kinky kangaroo is for the high jump after escaping from his owner and going on an underwear stealing spree.
The mixed-up marsupial bounced from garden to garden in Prague, Czech Republic, collecting ladies lingerie as he went. He was only caught when one victim looked out of her kitchen window and saw two-year-old Benji hopping it with her undies.


A police spokesman explained: "We had a call from Benji's owner saying his pet kangaroo had escaped. At the same time we started getting reports of a number of thefts from washing lines," said a police spokesman.

"We didn't think they could possibly be related until he was caught red-handed," he added. Benji's relieved owner Petr Hlabovic, 35, said: "I'm very relieved to have him back. I've got no idea what he thought he was up to - he certainly didn't pick up the habit from me."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four e-mails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service? Cheers!
Here is my webpage ... source