Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Monday, May 28, 2012

Reader Comments

 
We haven't checked the comment box for awhile so we did and here's a few we've gotten recently:

Good blog, I'll come here more often

Very fantastic visual appeal on this web site , I'd value it 10

Superb read!

I really enjoyed your blog. It’s always nice when you find something that is not only informative but entertaining.

Excellent and informative blog. Thanks for posting this. It’s informative and enlightening. Keep up the good work

I couldn't have asked for a better blog. You happen to be always at hand to offer excellent guidance, going straight away to the point for easy understanding of your site visitors. You're really a terrific pro in this subject matter. Many thanks for being there visitors like me.

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this web site.

I well believe this is a very wonderful website

Admiring the persistence you put into your site and in depth information you provide. It’s good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same outdated rehashed information. Wonderful read! I’ve bookmarked your site and I’m including your RSS feeds to my Google account.

I think other web site proprietors should take this site as an model, very clean and great user friendly style and design, as well as the content. You’re an expert at this stuff!

I’ve been surfing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before

Thanks for a marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading it, you can be a great author

Saved as a favorite, I really like your blog!

No comments: