Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Friday, June 22, 2012

“The money went flying in the air. I saw all these young lads started grabbing the notes and I thought I’ve got no chance here”

Barry Eastwood went to the bank to withdraw £1000 to pay for his car insurance when he tripped and fell. The money blew out of his hand and he managed to hold on to only £60.
A bunch of teenagers and young people rushed for the money ... and then this happened:
The grandfather of 13, said: 'The money went flying in the air. I saw all these young lads started grabbing the notes and I thought I’ve got no chance here.
'But they brought it all back back - I couldn’t believe it! They were jumping up and catching the notes - it’s a shame no one had a camera.
'There must have been about 20 lads - they were all young lads. I ended up with all the money back bar £20.'
Pamela Owen of The Daily Mail has the story that will reaffirm your belief in humanity here.

No comments: