Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Sunday, June 3, 2012

Reader Comments

We just finished cleaning up the comments in the spam folder and found these comments that were not spam but were in the folder anyway.
Greetings! Very useful blog. Thanks for sharing!


long time no see glad you're back


Perfect blog.


My boyfriend and I really love reading this weblog


Good blog, I'll come here more often


Beautiful blog


You have an obedient eye to the details


hi gerry here, love this blog


Great blog :)


I've just found this blog and I am bookmarking it


How do you do? Great blog


hiya found your blog via search engine find and I have discovered a great website


Spot on with this website, I really think this website warrants far more consideration. I'll  be back again to learn way more, thanks


an amazing variety of topics


Appearance is likewise significant.


Knowledge and facts


Keep it up


I'm very happy to read this. This is the type of blog that needs to be and not the misinformation that's at the other blogs. Appreciate your blog very much


Hi there, I like your work in this web site. My name is Carla, I´m from Chicago


You've hit the nail upon the head with this blog


Hi there, You have done a great job. I will certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will love from this web site.


Thank you for your blog


There can be no better blog out there


This blog is a great service to varied people


Every woman  I know will appreciate how entertaining this blog is


Hi. I like your blog, so thanks for blogging.


Thanks for writing this blog


I like the way you express your ideas. Keep going on!


You know, I can find a lot of interesting information in your posts, and I think all do. But, it's a pity that "It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."


Hi. Good work. I will subscribe to your site in order to read the updates.


This lady loves you


Hi, I'm Peyton, I´m from London, so I am going to b


Good deal. I really hope you won't stop writing such interesting and great posts!


I have learned a lot from your post and I am glad that there are still people with such great ideas.


Very awesome blog !! I couldn't have wrote this any better than you if I tried super hard hehe!! I like your style too!! it's very unique & refreshing…


This blog provide many tips. Very useful to me. Thanks a lot


Love, Thanks for the web site; the whole is very informative


I have bookmarked your place.


Does this site have a page on Facebook?


Appreciate your blog


I wanted to thank you yet again for this amazing web-site you have designed here. It's full of ideas for those who are definitely interested in this subject, especially this very post. You're really all absolutely sweet and thoughtful of others plus reading your blog posts is a superb delight if you ask me. And what a generous gift! Ben and I are going to have fun making use of your points in what we should instead do next week. Our list is a mile long and tips might be put to good use.


great points altogether, you just gained a new reader.


It really is a well-known undeniable fact that this one of the best websites


Stop, this blog is too good!!!!


I like your page and there is method in your madness


Thanks for a marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading it, you can be a great author


Thanks for using the time and effort to write something so interesting.


WOW


Awesome Blog, I can TOTALLY Relate


big thanks to the author

No comments: