Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Saturday, July 28, 2012

Mismatched Proverbs and Sayings

  • I’m so hungry I could ride a horse.
  • He’s no rocket surgeon. 
  • Cross my legs and hope to die!
  • That just opened Panda’s box. 
  • You couldn’t pay me to work on commission. 
  • You hit the nail right on the nose. 
  • I could smell that with one nostril tied behind my back.
  • The gunman was believed to be armed. 
  • You play ball with me, and I’ll scratch yours. 
  • It’s half of one, six dozen of another. 
  • He’s as nervous as a long tailed cat out of the bag.
  • We are the glue that keeps things moving. 
  • Put yourself in my pants. 
  • Shut your mouth and eat your dinner. 
  • All old people should be shot at birth. 
  • I know that area of town like the back of my head. 
  • Zero is better than nothing!
  • A little pain never hurt anyone. 
  • Is everyone else in the world a moron, or is it just me? 
  • Don’t worry; I’ve got an ace up my hole.
  • We definitely don’t want to nail ourselves into a corner.
  • Don’t look for a gift in the horse’s mouth. 
  • Hindsight is 50-50. 
  • You are never going to fail unless you try. 
  • He doesn’t know his hole from an ass in the ground. 
  • Thanksgiving is early this year because the first Thursday fell on a Monday.
  • We’re going to clean the competition’s lunch. 
  • The phone was ringing off its hinges. 
  • Can you tell me when my past due amount is due? 

No comments: