Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Sunday, July 15, 2012

Romney's ugly racial slur

He says Black people are lazy 
 "I had the privilege of speaking today at the NAACP convention and I gave them the same speech I am giving you. I don't give different speeches to different audiences alright. When I mentioned I am going to get rid of Obamacare they weren't happy,  That's OK, I want people to know what I stand for and if I don't stand for what they want, go vote for someone else, that's just fine. But I hope people understand this, your friends who like Obamacare, you remind them of this, if they want more stuff from government tell them to go vote for the other guy - more free stuff. But don't forget nothing is really free."
The niggers - they don't fool Willard Romney.
No Sirree Bob, he knows how lazy the niggers are.

Romney knows niggers don't want to work or provide for their families.
He knows the niggers just want more free stuff.
That's how they are - niggers are just lazy.

Romney knows niggers well - you can't fool him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

watch your mouth saying the N word. SO disrespectful.

Pure ignorance still exists!