Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Monday, July 2, 2012

Ten Shocking Secrets Of Flight Attendants

Did you know that flight attendants do not get paid until the aircraft pushes away from the gate? That they can be fired for bizarre reasons? Newly hired flight attendants are placed on strict probation for their first six months. During probation, flight attendants can't hem their skirts above a certain length. Afterwards, it's OK to shorten the hem and show a little leg.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group?
There's a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Thank you
Feel free to surf my web blog ... Flight Simulator Planes

nacktman said...

Share away.