Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The EPA was right, meat'll murder you

Not that I don't eat meat.  I love meat.  But with all the recent (and not so recent) news about how red meat can help lead you to an earlier death, I've been trying to cut back on it myself.  I like the idea of living longer.  Not so sold on the idea of dying earlier.
So, the repugicans flipped out at the USDA for urging its employees to celebrate Meatless Mondays.

I'm not surprised.  The repugican party "is" all about special interests, and farming in America is one of the biggest special interests around.  So naturally, the repugican party would yet again find a way to help kill more Americans sooner.  Too bad we don't have a national system to guarantee good health insurance.

No comments: