Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Thursday, May 2, 2013

Reporter Almost Gets Hit by a Baseball While Taking a Selfie

Kelly Nash
While watching the batting practice before an Astros-Red Sox game in Boston, reporter Kelly Nash took a photo of herself. It was a lucky shot, but it was almost a very unlucky shot:
"Producer Art Dryce had called out 'heads up!' a few times while I was taking pictures around the left field section, but none of those balls actually fell close to me, so I took my chances turning my back on batting practice for a picture.
"My whole family is from Massachusetts, and I knew they would be so excited to see me working at Fenway Park, and when I went to text them the picture I noticed the baseball by my head!

No comments: