Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Monday, August 18, 2014

Man arrested for hair removal cream attack on his sister

Police in India have arrested 23-year-old Santosh Kumar after his 27-year-old sister Danna was left bald when he poured hair removal cream on her head near their home in Kaval Byrasandra, a district in the northern city of Bangalore. The 23-year-old had apparently promised his divorced taxi driver friend Suresh Kumar, 47, that he could marry his sister and was furious when she refused, and also then got a job in a local bar. He had waited for her outside the bar, and then attacked her by pouring the hair removal cream on her head and rubbing it in before running off.
She said: "I only realized what it was when I woke up the next day to find most of the hair in the center of my head fallen out." In her complaint to police, she said that her brother had been working as a bartender himself in Mumbai but had returned home and since then had not had a proper job. She said that instead he had wanted to make easy money all the time. She added: "He told me I should not be working and I should marry his widower friend, a man who already has two children.
"He even tried to report me to police but they made it clear to him that I can marry who I want and work where I want. However he doesn't seem to have taken the message on board." Police confirmed that Kumar had been arrested and that they were awaiting the results of medical tests to find out what the chemical was that made young woman's hair fall out and whether the damage was permanent before deciding what to charge him with.

No comments: