Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Woman perturbed at being confronted by boa constrictor after plunging office toilet

A woman who took a plunger to a toilet at her office on Tuesday got the scare of her life Tuesday when a 5-foot boa constrictor came slithering out. "I thought my eyes were deceiving me," said Stephanie Lacsa, co-founder of Vertical PR + Marketing in San Diego.
"But as soon as I saw the flicker of its tongue, I definitely knew that it was, in fact, a large snake heading straight towards me." Like many people, Lacsa hates snakes.

"I ran out of the bathroom screaming louder than I'd like to admit and taped the door shut," she said. Animal control officers eventually captured the Colombian rainbow boa and took it to their shelter for an examination.

"The snake scared the living daylights out of us,' said Holly Wells, who also works at the company. It was later discovered that the snake, which was underweight and in the process of shedding when discovered, belongs to another tenant in the building.

No comments: