Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Monday, May 4, 2015

Man punched bear in the face to save his dog

A 73-year-old man from Placer County, California, came face-to-face with a bear outside his home. He didn’t run. He didn’t call wildlife officials. Instead, he punched the bear in the face. Carl Moore is not a man who scares easily.
“The man or beast that I run from ain’t been born, and his momma’s already dead,” he said. “I ain’t run from nothing; I never have in my whole life and I ain’t going to start now,” he said. “And you’re not going to sacrifice my babies for some damn bear.”
Recently, Lacy, the dog he loves like a daughter, started whimpering outside. Carl ran out and there it was, a bear who had no idea it had just stepped into Carl’s world. “And I raised both hands in the air and I cussed at him, 'Rrraaaaaaa! Get out of here you bastard', and he looked at me like 'Go eff yourself,'” he said.

Carl landed a whirling haymaker, punching the bear right in the face. The bear is now long gone. But if he does return, Carl will be ready with that right hand. “This guy’s a jerk, but he ain’t been back since he’s been smacked by Carl,” Carl added.

No comments: