Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Sunday, July 5, 2015

Expert contacted to deal with snake in computer that turned out to be a red and black cable

A snake expert got a call in the middle of the night about a snake trapped in a computer which turned out to be a cable.
Geraint "Snakeman" Hopkins, from Llanelli, West Wales, received the call at around 2.30am last week from a worried man from Cardiff who had contacted South Wales Police. The gentleman had bought the computer in Cardiff and believed there was a snake inside it.
Mr Hopkins said: "They wanted me to go to Cardiff, but I am a volunteer and it was really late so I couldn't get there. I asked them if they could send me a picture instead. After looking at the picture the gentleman said he realized it was actually a red and black lead.
"When I told the police they thought I was joking, and then when they realized I was telling the truth, they couldn't believe it." Mr Hopkins said he gets numerous snake call outs of an unusual nature. "It's not the first time I have had a call like this," he added.

No comments: