Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Sunday, December 27, 2015

Racist lady goes completely berserk after mistaking Brazilian comedy team for terrorists

Lady accuses Brazilian men of being terrorists (YouTube)
Two Brazilian men said they were filming a video for their YouTube comedy channel when an irate white woman pulled over because she mistook them for terrorists. “I was filming a sketch for YouTube in front of a local airport, when a racist woman stopped her vehicle on the side of the road and started calling my friend and I terrorists,” performer Uhoh Nick wrote on Facebook. “Being that I’m an inspiring filmmaker, I pulled […]

No comments: