Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Bullies continue mocking teen girl on life support after suicide attempt

Rosalie Avila’s parents took the 13-year-old off life support Monday morning, after she hung herself last week over the abuse she suffered at school in Calimesa, reported KCAL-TV.
“My whole world just came crumbling down,” said her mother, Charlene Avila. “As a mom, I’m still asking myself, like, ‘What went wrong?’ I don’t know.”
The eighth-grader at left a suicide note apologizing for her action.
“Sorry, Mom and Dad. I love you,” she wrote. “Sorry, Mom, you’re gonna find me like this.”
Her parents turned over a journal to police that described the bullying she faced from classmates.
“They told me I was ugly today,” she wrote. “They were making fun of me today about my teeth.”
The bullying didn’t stop after Rosalie attempted suicide.
Her parents received a message on social media that showed a photo of Rosalie captioned, “Hey mom. Next time don’t tuck me in this,” showing a bed. “Tuck me in THIS,” the caption read, with an arrow pointing to a grave.
Rosalie’s parents said the school district failed to adequately address the bullying.
“I did everything I’m supposed to do as a father, and these people did not respond, because those bullies are still at the school,” Freddie Avila said. “They’re still there, and my daughter’s gone.”

No comments: