Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Monday, September 10, 2007

Daily Funny

There was a Brewery convention in town and all the CEO's went to the local bar for a drink.

The Corona CEO tells the bartender, "I want the best beer in the world, give me a Corona."

The Budwieser CEO tells the bartender, "I want the King of Beers, give me a Budwieser."

The Coors CEO tells the bartender, "I want the beer that is brewed in Rocky Mountain Spring Water, give me a Coors."

The Guiness CEO tells the bartender, "Give me a Coke."

The bartender is a bit taken aback but gives the man what he wants.

The other CEO's look at the Guiness CEO with puzzled looks and he says to them "I see that you fellows are not drinking beer so I thought I wouldn't as well."

No comments: