Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Tuesday, June 17, 2008

As if I didn't know already.

The political group that
agrees with you most is...

.

CENTRIST

CENTRISTS espouse a "middle ground" regarding government

control of the economy and personal behavior. Depending on

the issue, they sometimes favor government intervention

and sometimes support individual freedom of choice.

Centrists pride themselves on keeping an open mind,

tend to oppose "political extremes," and emphasize what

they describe as "practical" solutions to problems.

The RED DOT on the Chart shows where you fit on the political map.


I just took one of those tests to find out where I stood on the political spectrum and lo and behold I fell just to the left of true center - and here ... all those haters on a old tired forum I used to participate in howled and swore to jesus I was a 'flaming liberal'.

Want to take the test? Then click here.


No comments: