Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Comments on Comments

While those commenting on this blog via e-mail have been quite generous in the quantity and quality there has been a dearth on the blog itself.
Not that I am overly concerned - I believe I know why there are few comments on the blog ... I have it set up so that I have to 'approve' all comments before they post.
This I am sure keeps the haters from commenting as they falsely believe that their comments would be summarily dumped in the waste bin.
Not true - point of fact: early in this blog's infancy I actually posted one such hater comment on the blog-face so all could see the narrow-mindedness of the poster at work (I published in in the comment section as well).
The fact I posted that comment ... with an accompanying shredding of it ... along with the aforesaid 'approval' of comments has kept the comments herein (especially those from the haters), to a minimum.
So, to those who have expressed 'concern' over the lack of comments here - get over it, comments are nice but are not the measure of a blog.

On a similar note: readership is growing as are the kudos, so maybe the entire opening paragraph of this post only reflects to calm before the storm so to speak.

No comments: