Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Sunday, September 14, 2008

A reader responds

In response to my post Mexican Prisoners Rioting:
deissy sanchez said...

Please help
i've got two uncles in there
='[
We recieved a Devastating
call from My uncle himself
who's trapped.
Many have died due to the raging fired

*****
I do not know what I can do personally from here except to let the world know what is going on as far as we can tell - there is always more to the story.

What the cause(s) of the prisoners rioting I am not even hazarding a guess but with some saying a few are injured and some saying others have been killed something has gone terribly wrong.

I have friends in Mexico - a few with some pull. I will give them a call and suggest they or someone they know look into what is going on in Tiajuana. What good if any it will do, I cannot say.

So, Deissy, know that we in the blogosphere and the real world are paying attention and that we will do what we can to help.

No comments: