Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Tuesday, May 10, 2011

New Study Traces Flammable Drinking Water to Fracking

flammable-drinking-water-fracking.jpg
Photo credit: Julien Harneis via Flickr/CC BY
Who likes their tap water nice and fiery? I know I do -- I simply won't drink any water that doesn't catch fire when held over an open flame. That's why I drink all my water from underground aquifers that have been contaminated by hydro-fracking operations. Yes, a scientific study, the first of its kind, has discovered a link between flammable drinking water documented in communities around the nation, and everyone's favorite method of extracting natural gas from the ground. ProPublica has the full report.

No comments: