Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Sunday, September 23, 2012

Daily Funny

The snake and the frog …

Cottonmouth2I went fishing one morning, but after a short time I ran out of worms.  Then I saw a cottonmouth with a frog in his mouth.  Frogs are good bass bait.
Knowing the snake couldn’t bite me with the frog in his mouth, I grabbed him right behind the head, took the frog, and put it in my bait bucket.Jack D
Now my dilemma was how to release the snake without getting bitten.  So, I grabbed my bottle of Jack Daniels and poured a little whiskey in its mouth.  His eyes rolled back and he went limp. I released him into the lake without incident and carried on fishing using the frog.               Frog         Frog                                           
A little later, I felt a nudge on my foot…
It was that snake, with two more frogs.!!  

No comments: