Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Saturday, March 8, 2014

'Legend of Zelda' Sword Used In Real Life

zelda-sword
A Houston man pulled out a weapon during a fight with his girlfriend’s husband. It’s not that unusual sounding until you discover the weapon was a replica sword from Legend of Zelda.
According to a report, Eugene Thompson and his girlfriend had an argument, leading to her calling her estranged husband who then came round to the house and eventually began to charge towards Thompson:
That’s when Thompson says he grabbed his replica master sword from ‘The Legend of Zelda.’
“I heard him heading to the bedroom where I was, so I jumped in the closet and I grabbed one of my replica swords, and I pulled it out and stood at the doorway, and he was coming down the hallway at me while I was yelling, ‘Go away, you don’t live here’ and he just walked right into the point of the sword, I don’t know if he thought it was a toy,” said Thompson.
Both men wound up in hospital: the husband with two stab wounds from what was very much not a toy, and Thompson with injuries from a flowerpot to the head.
Full report: Click2Houston

No comments: