Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Heartbroken dog sits by the gate of his home every day waiting for his brother to come home

Heartbroken Harry has been sitting at the gate outside his home every day for months following the disappearance of his brother. Much-loved beagle cross Hansum went missing seven months ago and devastated owner, Julie Evans, from Briton Ferry in Wales, is determined to find the missing two-year-old.
Ms Evans, who has set up the Find Hansum Facebook page, was hoping that Hansum would be back home in time for Christmas, but sadly it didn't happen. Instead, on Christmas Day, Ms Evans posted this message to her missing pet: “Happy Xmas my Hansum boy sadly my only xmas wish didn’t come true. I pray wherever you are they are treating you well...love you my baby. I’m sorry.”
Ms Evans said: “We were out walking in Briton Ferry near the mountain, Harry, Hansum and me, in May this year. I let the dogs off the lead. Harry came back but Hansum did not. I knew something was wrong because Harry and Hansum were brothers from the same litter, totally devoted to each other. I looked everywhere but there was no sign of Hansum.
"Harry now pines, for him, waiting by the gate to see if he’ll come back. But day after day he doesn’t. In my heart I believe he’s alive and I just hope he’s being treated well. It’s possible he’s been stolen or maybe taken in by someone who doesn’t know he’s being missed.” Ms Evans is offering a financial reward for information leading to the return of Hansum, a reward which has now been doubled.

No comments: