Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Saturday, January 13, 2018

Music legend Eric Clapton says he's 'going deaf'

Music legend Eric Clapton is “going deaf,” according to an interview he gave BBC Radio 2 Wednesday.
Speaking about the oncoming documentary “Eric Clapton: Life in 12 Bars,” the iconic guitarist discussed some of the challenges inherent in becoming an aging rock star, chief among them the struggle to maintain a level of performances he’s mastered in previous decades.
“The only thing I’m concerned with now is being in my Seventies and being able to be proficient,” Clapton said. “I mean, I’m going deaf, I’ve got tinnitus, my hands just about work. I’m hoping that people will come along and see me just because, or maybe more than because I’m a curiosity. I know that is part of it, because it’s amazing to myself I’m still here.”

No comments: