Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Friday, December 5, 2008

From the Inbox

Mark in Charlotte, NC says:
"You nailed it on November 4th when you said Perdue and Hagan would be the day's winners in NC."
I also said so before November 4. 2008, as well.

Hans writes:
I like your blog. It makes me think and practise my English.

Sue in Middlesex says:
Great stories and poetry and I loved your recipe!

Honda says:
My friends and I read your blog everyday at University.
(Ed. Note: they're in school somewhere in Japan around Tokyo)

Phyllis has this to say:
Can I have your baby?!


anonymous writes:

You Liberal
(expletive deleted) you.
(Normally I would not redact the expletive but this way it gives it more absurdity and therefore more hilarity - and as ever they won't leave their name when they rail against you)

Karen at Truth Center writes:
... A refreshing look and a scathing eye for the idiocies and beauties that are a part of life.

(Damn I love that review)

Walter from somewhere in the Great White North says:
It's a wonderful read.


Patel writes:

An American blog that is a world citizen. There are Gods then!

(You've been reading too many wing-nut blogs, there Patel. There are many American blogs that are 'world citizens'. But thanks for noticing.)

Michelle writes to say:
Thanks

These are just some of the things laying about in the Inbox amid the spam and still more spam and 'legitimate' offers for male enhancement, a Nigerian millionaire's money and enlargement of either the lower male anatomy or the upper female anatomy that clutter the pile on the floor.

No comments: